Securing sand filter hoses on a pool without inlets

MegaMilez

Dec 13, 2019
TX
Hello!

I figured before I craft something up myself, I'd ask here first. I'm getting a frame pool, but it doesn't have the inlets for the sand filter hoses itself. So, I was thinking that I have 2 options. Attach them to weights so they stay at the bottom, or attach them to the side of the frame somehow.

Has anyone done this before? And if so what worked best for you?

Thanks!!

@MegaMilez could you please set up your signature. Go up to your name and click on it. That should pull down a box with signature in it. Please put what kind of pool you have as well as what equipment you have. This will help us help you as we will have all of the details.

I will check in on this thread in a bit to see how to best help you with this problem.

Kim:kim:

As Casey said, you can buy the fittings and cut the holes in the wall, but if you don't want to cut the liner, you can do as you suggested and get some weights fully encased in plastic and tie the suction fitting to it. Then you can either tie the return to the frame or get some PVC pipe and make a stand to tie it to.

Reactions: MegaMilez
@MegaMilez could you please set up your signature. Go up to your name and click on it. That should pull down a box with signature in it. Please put what kind of pool you have as well as what equipment you have. This will help us help you as we will have all of the details.

I will check in on this thread in a bit to see how to best help you with this problem.

Kim:kim:

Kim, sorry I've changed my pool like 5 times in the past year lol.. I'm trying to create the perfect setup for a couple of ducks.

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.