Secure entries for Intex 9 x 18 rectangular pool

paulmdion

Aug 3, 2020
Plymouth, MA
So I just installed my pool and we're all enjoying it except for my special needs daughter. She's too afraid to get on the ladder so that she can get into the pool. I don't blame her it's extremely wobbly and hard to use.
So I need to find a gated (or secure) set of stairs for my pool. Does anybody know which entry system out there would work on my pool?
Thanks!

Blacklisted

Sep 10, 2013
El Cajon CA
We went with more of a step type ladder so it would be easier to get the dogs in the pool. It is a little steep but takes up less room in the pool. POOL LADDER We like it and the dogs feet can't get through the steps so it makes it safer to get them in the pool.

sammckin

Bronze Supporter
May 9, 2019
WV
So I just installed my pool and we're all enjoying it except for my special needs daughter. She's too afraid to get on the ladder so that she can get into the pool. I don't blame her it's extremely wobbly and hard to use.
So I need to find a gated (or secure) set of stairs for my pool. Does anybody know which entry system out there would work on my pool?
Thanks!
I dont blame her, I'm a grown man and that ladder scared me too! Confer make some nice ladders, a small deck or platform with a ladder attached would be a big improvement.

Wobblerlorri

Bronze Supporter
My whole family is fluffy (thank you Gabriel Iglesias!) And that dinky little ladder that comes with most AGPs was a complete non-starter. My husband built stairs for the outside and we got a set of stairs for the inside, screwed them to the top step of the outside stairs, and never looked back. These are the stairs we got

CT-Steven

May 26, 2020
CT