ScreenLogic Scheduling

etuser

Mar 28, 2020
Houston
Hi - let’s say I have a daily schedule set from 8am-8pm to run the pool at 1200rpms. Now, someone would like to use the pool on Sunday at 10am and would like it heated to 88 degrees at that time. Starting water temp is 76, so need a 12 degree rise - which is about 3.5 hours in our pool.

Is there a way to program a one time program that will override the normal schedule and start heating the pool at 6am? If possible, can this be done on iPhone? Or only PC? Thanks!

E,

Why not just turn on your heater and set the temp to what you want... You can also set a pump speed for when the heater is on.. (I am assuming the heater will not come on at 1200 RPM..)

See the screenshot below for the basic idea..

Ignore the speed I used for the heater, it was just for an experiment as I don't have a heater.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I was trying to avoid having to wake up at 6am tomorrow so seeing if I could set it tonight. Would also come in handy when the heater needs to come on in the middle of the night to have the pool warm enough by the time we wake up. (I have the pump set so that anytime the heater is activated, the pump speeds up to 2200 rpms.)

Thanks.

E,

Ok I understand now... I can't think of anything except adding a schedule for this one time and then deleting it when done..

Maybe one of our other members has some ideas???

Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim - I would be ok creating a schedule for then single time, but it would conflict with my normal everyday schedule, so I was not sure what would happen if there were conflicting schedules on the pool.

Thanks.

I can have the pool SWG schedule running at 1200, then activate a 2nd feature at 2000rpms and the pump will always go for the higher rpms and the sWG wont turn off. I can even shut down the swg 1200 and keep running at 2000. Short answer is yes try it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The egg timer will not start on its own... the OP would still have to get up at 6 am and turn it on...

But. as you assume, if you turn an unscheduled circuit on, it will run for whatever the egg timer is set for .. The default is 12 hours unless you change it.

Thanks,

Jim R.

E,

If you can do it on your phone it is not obvious to me... Doesn't take much to fool me... :mrgreen:

I can see it in ScreenLogic on my PC and you can see it on the main panel's LCD display.

Menu, Schedules, Find an empty schedule and Scroll down to Mode and set mode to Run-once..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.