ScreenLogic/Pump Rebate Question

sandyb

Apr 18, 2015
Granada Hills, Ca
I just recently upgraded all of my pool equipment to include a Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump w/ digital clock 011018, The Easy Touch PSL4 Screen Logic Bundle, the Pentair Master Temp Low NOx Heater and a Pentair Clean and Clear Plus Cartridge filter.
I had it all installed by a Aquatic Equipment ( certified installer ).
The installation went well, but for The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power rebate, I need to identify the pump speeds High Speed / Low Speed Settings and Run Times. for the rebate.
The installer set up everything, but has been less than helpful for follow up information.
Can I find this information on the Screenlogic app on my smart phone?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Sandy

Re: Pentair Screenlogic

Sandy,

I have the app on my phone but I don't use the phone much, if at all... On my phone, anyway, I can't see the IntelliFlo speed page...

For me to see what speed is associated with what "circuit"... I have to use my PC.

Is ScreenLogic on your computer?

I find the question from the power company odd, as it seems to apply to a 2-speed pump more than a VS pump. I would want to know what answer they want, before I responded... :p

Thanks,

Jim R.

Los Angeles Department of Water and Power offers a $1,000.00 rebate if you upgrade from a single speed pump to a VS Pump, and it meets their criteria
The app i am using is on my smart phone. (iphone)
I need to provide the information, as a precursor to their onsit inspection.
Sandy

Sandy,

I guess my point was that if you knew what numbers they were looking for, you could make sure your pool was set up exactly how they like it... :p

Let's hope one of our other members knows how to make your phone show what you want.

If you have a computer, you can also load ScreenLogic on it. Using a PC for programming and scheduling is so much easier than using the phone, which is really designed more for turning things on/off.

Also, if the power company is coming out to inspect, I would think they would want to "see" what the pump's setting are, and I don't think you can't do that on your phone.

Wow... A $1,000 rebate is a great deal..!!

Looks like you found your new thread ok...

Thanks,

Jim R.

$1000 rebate? Wow I thought my $400 rebate was great! Mine was no strings however. It sounds like they are trying to weasel out of paying it. I too would find out what the settings need to be before you have them come inspect. I suspect if you are off at all they will deny the rebate and flag you so you can't resubmit.

There is an app called SLConfig I use to set up my pump. You can log in remotely to adjust settings as well.

Once installed tap Setup Intelliflo
View attachment 70072
This screen should be displayed.
View attachment 70073

AJ,

I really appreciate you input on this one... I knew that info should be on the phone, but I did not understand where.

Is this an apple thing? I have an Android and can't seem to locate an app called SLConfig...

Thanks again,

Jim R.

I think I found the app searching iTunes for Pentair. You would think they would support both formats for SLConfig since they have the Screen Logic app in both formats.

I found it under ScreenLogic Config although the Icon says SLConfig. Says it is an early release and may have bugs.... :confused:

Anyway it appears to work..

Thanks again for the heads up..

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.