Saying hello & thanks!

HI! Spring will get here but........we have to get through winter :( I wonder how long and cold this one will be. Too long when you have a new pool I bet!

We would love to see pictures of your build!

What test kit are you using? Please add that to your siggy.

Kim:kim:

Added to my Siggy. Pictures all turned sideways when I tried to post...anyhow, I am a Concrete contractor and own quite a bit of equipment. So, I dug my own hole and prepped it for the pool.
I had to have the pool company drop and set it for my warranty which took them about an hour. From there I plumbed it and backfilled/filled. I did a retaining wall with 6x6 posts and a Horizontal privacy fence with roman slate stamped concrete. I will post some pics but they may be sideways again :confused:

Last edited:
Don't worry about sideways pictures. Not sure why some of it does that but keep adding them so we can watch the pool build!

SO neat you were able to do so of the work! Must be nice to have big toys to play with! LOL

Kim:kim:

Pretty! Congrats on the pool!!!!

Btw, I just noticed that you live in Chillicothe. The only place to get a decent hotel on that long stretch of 35... Why is it that Roosters is always packed even early in the day? I always wondered. Do you know?

Pretty! Congrats on the pool!!!!

Btw, I just noticed that you live in Chillicothe. The only place to get a decent hotel on that long stretch of 35... Why is it that Roosters is always packed even early in the day? I always wondered. Do you know?
. Good food,cold beer I guess. Dumpster fries and garlic/medium flappers (all wings) is hard to beat!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.