Sand Pump Pressure Gauge

I bought an oil filled gauge. The pressure reads a bit lower than my old gauge, but once I adjusted my brain to that, I had no problem. Word of warning: you have to remove them with a wrench at the base; trying to install or remove by hand will break the gauge.

I literally asked this question about a week ago because pressure gauges have become a yearly replacement for me as well. The glycerin-filled gauge from TFTestKits came highly recommended by those who responded. Mine is supposed to arrive today. I can't remember the last time I got this excited about a $15 item arriving in the mail.

You can find the gauge here:

Reactions: duckcmmndr
I got one of these "Measureman" gauges (the back mount one) and have only had it for 4 months so can't actually review it's longevity, but I did leave it out on an unwinterized pump in the same overnight freezing conditions that blew the Hayward gauge and it's going strong.

Probably anything liquid filled is higher quality.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.