Chris,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all those pool owners with SWCG questions... :shark:

My SWCG is an IC40 and I'm not sure what you mean by reset??? It basically "resets" itself every time it turns on.

If wired correctly, when the pump is off the IC40 will have no power and the display will have no lights. When power is applied to the pump, then the IC40 turns on and goes through a start up cycle where the lights flash back and forth for about minute or so. As far as I know, that is the only thing that I would consider a reset...

I'm sure you asked because your are having an issue.. What specific problem are you having?

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

I'm not sure about the new versus old ones, but I will post the bulletin as soon as I can, and you try it for yourself. Hopefully Moderator will see my message I sent to them about my Sponsorship not working and fix it Monday, then I can attach document.

Mod note: yes, we'll work on it. pooldv

2PM Update: Problem fixed. Thanks Mods!

Attachments

• Pentair IntelliChlor-calibration.pdf
    38.6 KB · Views: 39
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.