Safety fencing

cale42

Jun 13, 2018
Rockford, IL
Is there any big difference in quality among the safety fence options out there?

I'm looking to put a fence around about 1/3 of my pool.. the rest is blocked off by the garage and the fence. So it's about a 30 foot total section. I plan to do the install myself. Searching amazon and online stores it seems there are a number of companies that make them.. for the size I need they all seem fairly similar and all in the 800 to 1000 dollar range.

Anyone have good or bad experiences with these? Any favorite or abhorred brands?

Thanks!

I should have updated. We ended up going with the Protect a Child pool fence.

You can order it online but I found the cost for the local guy to do it quite reasonable. He did an awesome job.. took a morning was all. I have been nothing but happy with it. Looks good.. not as ugly as I expected. We ended up not doing a gate, and taking the last section in and out is a matter of seconds when we swim. Seems very durable.

PM me if you have further questions!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.