Safety covers work

Pro tip: If an adult does it they sink much further and get trampolined into the middle where they get SOAKED and have to walk out uncomfortably like getting off one of those stuntman inflatable pillow things. Don’t ask me how I know.

• Haha
Reactions: Cephrael
Pro tip: If an adult does it they sink much further and get trampolined into the middle where they get SOAKED and have to walk out uncomfortably like getting off one of those stuntman inflatable pillow things. Don’t ask me how I know.

Video or it didn’t happen.;)

Reactions: Newdude
I worked for a pool company as a kid. Working to close a pool on my first day a coworker bet me $5 he could walk across the cover. I learned something that day.

I’ve walked on one at a fire scene with all my gear on. You sink quite a bit. It’s a weird feeling. The ground felt really squishy and then someone told me that I was on the pool.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.