LifeTime Supporter
May 2, 2012
North of Charlotte, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Anybody have any recommendations for a website that sells good quality swimming goggles that we can get a prescription in? I've seen a few on the web but just figured maybe someone here has some good reviews on some?

Yep..They are out there, just started doing some research again.Some have ones on + 1 thru +8 script and some have neg 1 thru 4 ? Not sure what I need for my son but he has a eye doc appt this week and will be going armed with some questions about what would be best for his script :)
Here is a website Ive been looking into for now...
http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/5726.htm

savdoc2 said:
I either buy them off swimoutlet.com or Amazon. They are less than $20.

Thanks, that's where Ive been looking as well,are your kids happy with them ? They say they can see alot better ? I just need to find out from the eye doctor this week what I need to order based on his script...not positive what the +1,2,3 and -1,2,3 actually mean ? I don't wear glasses so I'm kind of lost....I'm assuming + is far sighted and - is near sighted , but I could be backwards on that ??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.