Robot Recommendation

My main concern is most of the cords are 30ft. I have a 18x33. Now I won't be putting the cable in at the far side of the pool to clean the other. It would be placed around the middle. So am I assuming right in that should give close to 60ft of coverage not 30?

I use the Dolphin Nautilus Plus robot and have been thoroughly satisfied. You get both the leaf filters and the fine filters. I only use the fine filters and the robot keeps my AGP wonderful. Also by having a handle on the top of the robot, it makes it very easy to lift it over the AGP wall.

I got a Pool Rover Jr last year and love it. It was (and is) my 1st robot. I suggest you also post your question over at the Pool Cleaners forum for more input.

The thing I like most about the cleaner (would apply to most cleaners) is that it does the cleaning for me. This is especially useful at the start and end of the season when cleaning a above ground pool (without a deck) from the ground is not a convenient as from inside the pool.

The think I like least about the Rover is the fabric bag that collects the material. I understand there are comparable (meaning low-end, inexpensive) cleaners that have plastic bins that can just be rinsed out.

I was looking at the Dolphins, but I read something the other day that made me stop looking. The place I planned on storing this is on my pool deck. Which means in a storage container in the sun basically all day and the seals will dry out. So i have held off currently. I do see the Rover JR, I just can get past it looking like a beach toy lol.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.