Lincoln University, Pa
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Now that I have your attention, my Active30, Rosie, has twice taken the eyeball from the same return. First time, I found it in the skimmer after a cleaning cycle. At first, I thought the eyeball was a part of the thermometer I keep in the skimmer. Then, realized the return was missing the eyeball. I noticed the water rippling at the waterline. Was able to put it back in with the pump off.

Second time, after a cleaning cycle, noticed the eyeball missing again. Searched the pool and skimmers. Nothing. Found it inside Rosie's filter box. She ate it! Has that happened to anyone else? I'm not sure if the return fitting is cracked, hard to tell. But it probably has to be broken. Are the fittings on the return easily replaced and universal? Do they just unscrew? Pool is only 3 months old.

Are you just trying to pad the Amazon Smile numbers :oops: ? Trying to do my part!!​

Every little bit counts​

When millions of supporters shop at AmazonSmile, charitable donations quickly add up.

AUMIW4BY2ZL7F

You have generated
$36.53
as of August 04, 2021

default_charity._CB415085618_.png

Your current charity
Trouble Free Pool
has received
$2,617.23
as of June 2021

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.