Robot dimensions/Storage

LakeMomNY

May 7, 2020
Sand Lake, NY
I am about to replace my (Old and now broken) Hayward TigerShark with a Dolphin. Probably the S300i.

We always stored the Hayward in its caddy. On the pool deck. But the Dolphin power supply is apparently supposed to say out of the elements?

So we are thinking maybe we will get something like this:
1589814578775.png

Can someone tell me the dimensions of their s300i (or similar model)?

I would also welcome any other storage suggestions anyone might have.Due to our pool’s location, the garage is NOT an option, and we do not have any covered area near or around the pool.

I don't have the dimensions handy, but the shelving unit ours is sitting under is 16" deep for reference. It certainly looks like it would fit in that unit. What is the inside depth? And the unit should sit on it's side (or on blocks) to keep from smooshing the flaps on the rollers.

Reactions: LakeMomNY
We use that storage unit for our S50. It's deep enough to have it on a block with the one track against the back wall and the other against the doors, with the cord loosely coiled behind it. The shelf above it holds the power supply and baskets with goggles and small toys, and the top is good for a drink tray and snacks.

Mom,

The power supply is water resistant, it is just not water proof... I suggest that you still use the caddy and just build a small dog house that you can mount on a post or wall to keep the power supply off the ground,

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.