Robot cleaner worth it for 11,000 gal pool?

tstack22

Apr 12, 2019
Tucson
I have a ~11,000 fiberglass pool. I've just had a cheap suction side vacuum cleaner that does a poor job for the past two years, and I'm tired of constantly having to manually vacuum.

Is it worth it to get a robotic vacuum on a pool this small, or would a decent suction cleaner be good enough for a pool this small? Any recommendations either way?

Yes definitely, in my opinion, my pool is 2k gallons more than yours but the convenience of tossing it in and coming back 2 hrs later to a clean pool is worth it to me. I still try to brush 1x a week but haven't taken manual vacuum out since buying the robot

I have a ~11,000 fiberglass pool. I've just had a cheap suction side vacuum cleaner that does a poor job for the past two years, and I'm tired of constantly having to manually vacuum.

Is it worth it to get a robotic vacuum on a pool this small, or would a decent suction cleaner be good enough for a pool this small? Any recommendations either way?
I’ve got one in our 13000k fiberglass pool and couldn’t be happier. I messed around with the hose that goes into the skimmer port, ONCE. I’ve since given the hose and vacuum attachment to a friend. Sweep ledges and steps and let “Albert” do his thing (that’s all on my daughter for bestowing that name).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.