Reverse Tahoe blue

kjgrath

Mar 8, 2022
Charlotte
Hi!
We are putting in a pool and trying to decide on the color. Our contractor uses NPT Stonescapes. I would love some feedback on reverse Tahoe mini stonescapes.
Regular mini Tahoe is a little too green and light for us. Wondering if the reverse will add more blue or green?
Thank you!

HI and welcome to TFP! Boy oh boy do I have a thread for you!!!

Now I am not sure if this color is in this thread but it is a good place to start!

We would love to see your build! Please start a thread with it all of the wonderful details!

Kim:kim:

Hi!
We are putting in a pool and trying to decide on the color. Our contractor uses NPT Stonescapes. I would love some feedback on reverse Tahoe mini stonescapes.
Regular mini Tahoe is a little too green and light for us. Wondering if the reverse will add more blue or green?
Thank you!
Did you go with the Reverse Tahoe? This is the only recent comment I have found...and the current formula sheet I have shows that you need 6 bags (total) of pebble. Because the older thread that mentions 1 bag of yellow and 4 bags of pebble (5 bags total), my pool builder is skeptical. I am trying to find more recent information!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.