Reverse polarity "feature" Jandy Truclear

Isotonic1

Bronze Supporter
Mar 6, 2020
Wellington, Fl
Hi All. I suspect that this will be an easy one for the group. Need to change my polarity interval to 3h from 5h. Have watched some videos and it seems simple enough if your truclear isn't associated with an Iaqualink. The panel on the truclear doesn't respond to the norm while under the influence off the iaqualink. Anyone know how to get past this? I don't see a way to make this adjustment in the iaqualink app.

Thanks in advance.

@PoolGate you know?

What if you disconnect the Truclear from the Aqualink, change the polarity interval, and then reconnect it? The new interval should stick.

Last edited:
Hi All. I suspect that this will be an easy one for the group. Need to change my polarity interval to 3h from 5h. Have watched some videos and it seems simple enough if your truclear isn't associated with an Iaqualink. The panel on the truclear doesn't respond to the norm while under the influence off the iaqualink. Anyone know how to get past this? I don't see a way to make this adjustment in the iaqualink app.

Thanks in advance.
Sir, did you ever figure this out? I am having the exact same situation looking for how to set CYC and i have automation iacqualink. Nowhere can I find it in iaqualink. Set acquapur only have 4 things and one is pool% spa%, boost and some schedule. Didn't see anywhere anything on reverse polarity. Even called iaqualink. They had no idea what I was talking about even when I said push the up n down arrows for 6 seconds but not if you have automation. Did they forget this feature in iacqualink?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.