Reverse Osmosis Your Swimming Pool YouTube Video

Re: Reveres Osmosis Your Swimming Pool YouTube Video

Very good Sal, setup looks very professional.
Could I make a suggestion,
At the end of the video, a quick statement of what R/O will do as not everyone will know.
Excellent and good luck.

Teapot,

Thanks for the feedback, try the link now and tell me what you think.

I put it at the beginning!

Thanks again!

That's a good tool for you. I'm sure you get a lot of questions pertaining to how much mess it is to set up and run. Your video does a good job of showing the impact you're making. :goodjob:

Very professional. Here in MD I do not think RO is common, so it was nice to see the process. It does look like you need some sort of latch to hold open the door where the hoses get attached to the truck, lots of one handed work going on. :eek:)

Winger 03 said:
It does look like you need some sort of latch to hold open the door where the hoses get attached to the truck, lots of one handed work going on. :eek:)

Just one of the many "short list" conveniences that we do need to address :cool: The rig works flawlessly, but I've been hit in the head so many times trying to hold that door up that you would think that would be handled by now! It was a struggle to remind myself not to use my noggin to hold the door up when Sal was filming!

Just like most things, we get the important stuff handled first and the small items get neglected. Maybe I should put that latch on the to do list for this week.....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.