resilience chlorine generator Model: 305PX

tpm

Sep 6, 2008
Hello all
a couple of days ago after vacuuming the pool I noticed my Hayward heat pump along with my Resilience chlorine generator Model: 305PX has stopped working. Heat pump has LP error which may be water flow issue. The salt generator has a blank screen ( direct wired to outside circuit panel and panel has power ). None of the controls work. Power, mode, etc. would this have a fuse somewhere to check? I turned off main pool breaker in house for several hours, i backwashed the pool but no help. After vacuuming the pool there was a lot of air in system that I purge.
any ideas?

Thank you

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
I believe this is your SWG manual - http://edc.poolsupplyworld.com/wpdf/nexa_pure-installation_manual.pdf

Do you have a multimeter to check the voltage at the power connection shown on page 9 or 10?

Is your SWG wired through a timer?

What model filter do you have? When was the last time you backwashed or cleaned your filter?

Tom, please creating your signature with details of your pool and equipment.

tpm

Sep 6, 2008
Hello
Yes it is wired with a timer, goes on when pump goes on. I also have a Hayward DE filter that was NOT in need of a backwash but I did do one after this problem. Didn’t help. And really not good with using a multimeter although I do have one

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Checking power through the timer with the multimeter is the next step.

What timer do you have?

Post pics of your equipment, timer, and SWG.

tpm

Sep 6, 2008
Checking power through the timer with the multimeter is the next step.

What timer do you have?

Post pics of your equipment, timer, and SWG.
Will do that today. My Hayward heat pump went out along with it. Not sure how connected to the salt generator other than possible low water flow

tpm

Sep 6, 2008
34,000 gallon L shape with water feature on separate pump

Pump. hayward sp2610x15. 1.5 hp

Hayward DE filter. DE 6020

Hayward HeatPro heat pump

HP21404T140,000 btu

Resilience Salt Generator.

Attachments

Dirk

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Nov 12, 2017
Central California
Excellent! Thanks Tom. Uh, I just realized we're calling you Tom. Did you actually tell us your name!?! ;) Maybe Allen knows you from your other posts. Good luck with the troubleshooting...
Beautiful pool and yard, by the way!!

Reactions: tpm

tpm

Sep 6, 2008
Excellent! Thanks Tom. Uh, I just realized we're calling you Tom. Did you actually tell us your name!?! ;) Maybe Allen knows you from your other posts. Good luck with the troubleshooting...
Beautiful pool and yard, by the way!!
Thanks, Lol. Yes Tom is good ( although I’ve been called much worse )

tpm

Sep 6, 2008
You are back to tracing the power through the timer to the SWG with your mutimeter or getting someone who can do that.
I’ll need to find someone to do it unfortunately. It’s only 2-3 years old, same as the heater