Researching semi-inground pools

Jambuck

Aug 2, 2020
NY
I’ve been searching this forum periodically over the past few weeks and have been impressed with the wealth of information I’ve been able to obtain. I have owned several Intex 18’ ultra frame saltwater pools over the past 12 years and I’m ready to take the plunge into a semi-inground pool installed on a slope. I’m leaning towards an Optimum pool or Aquasport 52. I would like to use a saltwater system , as I have been happy with my previous experience using saltwater. I’m will probably be using Orange County Pools in New Windsor, NY for the install. Anyone have any experience with them. I’ve bought supplies from them in the past and they have always been extremely helpful.

Yes, I looked at Radiant and it seems that Optimum is pretty much the same pool based on some research I did. I’ve seen some mixed reviews on The Radiant pool but I will continue to educate myself before I make a decision. Thanks for the suggestion.
Hiya Jambuck :wave:

Have you also looked at Radiant pools? I know they have some pools specifically meant for what you're talking about.

Welcome to TFP..... we're happy to help you learn all about pools and their care & feeding ;)

Maddie

I’ve been searching this forum periodically over the past few weeks and have been impressed with the wealth of information I’ve been able to obtain. I have owned several Intex 18’ ultra frame saltwater pools over the past 12 years and I’m ready to take the plunge into a semi-inground pool installed on a slope. I’m leaning towards an Optimum pool or Aquasport 52. I would like to use a saltwater system , as I have been happy with my previous experience using saltwater. I’m will probably be using Orange County Pools in New Windsor, NY for the install. Anyone have any experience with them. I’ve bought supplies from them in the past and they have always been extremely helpful.
The Pool Factory is where I bought my Saltwater 8000. It's made for salwater, so no rusting parts. Also warranted for halfway buried!