Replacing coping Stones

John Alta

Jul 16, 2018
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
I am trying to replace these 2 coping stones that have cracked and fallen apart on my pool. Does anyone know of a place that sells them individually in in the northern new jersey area? They are bullnose and raised at the edge towards the water. About 24 inches long and 12 inches wide. Do they have a name?



In The Industry
Jul 21, 2014
I see in your sig , it’s a sylvan..

Sylvan owns the propriety molds for the coping, if original to pool. I believe sylvan locations are plentiful in NJ.

Should be an easy purchase for a dead match.