Replacement Weir Door - Pentair

salty87

Gold Supporter
Jan 31, 2017
Texas Hill Country
Thanks to TFP I now know weir doors are important. Good ole PB didn't install any.

But, I'm having trouble verifying which doors are right. The underside of the skimmer lid shows 'Pentair 5063xx Bermuda'. I've found 2 Bermuda replacements online. Interestingly, the Pentair site isn't helpful at all. These skimmers aren't a year old so I doubt they're obsolete but I can't find anything on their site about Bermuda.

There are 516252 (white - 8.5" x 5.375") & 516315 (black - unknown size) part numbers found online. Haven't found any with a 5063 number to match my skimmer lid markings. Thinking about going with black but not sure. Our tile is kinda dark and being recessed the skimmer area is also on the dark side.

Anyone know or have a reference to link?

Thanks

Survey says.....

Pentair 516252 Replacement Weir Door fits like a glove for skimmers with the markings 'Pentair 5063xx Bermuda' under the skimmer lids.

Looking forward to seeing how the pool surface looks in the morning. The equipment will run for 3 hours tonight. Oak tree droppings have been relentless so this is a great time to have weir doors.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.