Replace Nicheless Pool Lights

lodi

Bronze Supporter
Jun 26, 2019
Atlanta
Hello! Great forum! This is my 1st post. Jandy just replaced several of my nicheless pool lights under warranty as a few of the original lights failed. Great customer support by Jandy! They seem pretty straight forward to install. Just wondering if I need to lower the water. Guessing not but I want to confirm. The lights are Jandy Hydrocool Pro Series 12w LEDs. Thanks much! Dave

Hi, I am trying to decide between microbrite from Pentair and the p series-Hydrocool. In the website I have read that the microbrite still has heat issues just as the older Jandy Savi. I was wondering how your experience has been so far with the new Hydrocool? Many thanks

Hi, I am trying to decide between microbrite from Pentair and the p series-Hydrocool. In the website I have read that the microbrite still has heat issues just as the older Jandy Savi. I was wondering how your experience has been so far with the new Hydrocool? Many thanks

Going thru the same struggle. Not sure what light to pick.
Did you get the mocrobrite?
Microbrite or Globrites?

I currently have the white Hydrocool lights - my original Jandy LEDs failed multiple times - I hardly even use them since our pool is covered most of the time.

The latest lights are brighter, and are still working :suspect: - not sure if that matters much as they are probably only 6 months old at this point, but I did have the original older ones fail in that same amount of time. We had ours replaced at least 3 times.

Reactions: Love2Fly
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.