Remote locating pump bonding required?

We are having our new AGP installed at the beginning of May and I’m working towards getting my plumbing and electrical setup. I am remote locating the pump and filter less than 40 feet from the pool behind my shed for aesthetics. Research says I should be fine with the 1.5hp pump and filter we have especially since the pool will be countersunk.
My question now is bonding still necessary since the pump isn’t anywhere near the pool?
Better safe than sorry I suppose but I’m trying to figure out if I will need to run wire down the trench with the suction and return pipes to bond the pool halo and pump.

Yes, you need to bond the pump and any other necessary equipment at the pump pad. The trench is there, no point in not using it.
The pump pad being 40 ft from the pool isn’t an issue. If you are using the typical AGP pump that isn’t self priming, then the water level in the pool will need to be above the level of all piping. If any of the suction side piping goes above water level then you’ll need to have a self priming pump (typical in ground pump).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.