Remodel gone wrong

Saramcgee

Jun 28, 2022
McKinney texas
Hey guys. I’m posting this because I need your help figuring out the best plan of action.
Last year we started a major pool remodel.
We’ve had numerous issues and we finally completed the project in July.

I decided to pay a separate company to do a entire leak detection after having some suspicions about their work.
I’m attaching the report.
The CG is aware and I sent him the report. He claims this was the risk we took when he mud jacked our pool (mud jacking was done prior to new plaster due to him saying the pool fell an inch causing the new coping the put on last year to crack and crumble) he says it’s not his fault and nothing is wrong with the plaster.

I’ve always been a little suspicious about the plaster as well. It doesn’t look right and I know they didn’t do a proper start up. Unfortunately I was unaware of the process until it was too late.

My leak guy said an old fitting was broken off and left in the return and the new one was put in on top of it.

We’ve spent a ton of money on this project. I don’t want them touching my pool again but I don’t know how to prove the plaster is messed up. Can you help?

Attachments

• A6B4474E-4726-4B2D-BC3F-4BC93E7F354F.jpeg
    A6B4474E-4726-4B2D-BC3F-4BC93E7F354F.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.