Reef liner or Crystal liner----------need an Aqua liner

cteal

Bronze Supporter
Jun 25, 2017
Birmingham, AL
Hello out there! I am needing to pick out a liner and want something that makes the water aqua. We do not want a tan liner. I have seen Reef, which I believe is a Latham product by Plastimyad and Crystal, which I think is another Latham product. We are wanting it borderless but I would love to see some of your pics with either of these liners. Also, if you have another liner that makes your water a pretty aqua/teal color (but not too dark) I would be interested in those as well. Such a hard decision.

Thanks in advance.

hnolan

Jun 6, 2018
Calgary
Hi there,
Did you end up picking one of these liners? We are just starting our construction and I'm also torn between the Reef and Crystal liners. Would love to see a picture of what you decided.

Cn2018

Jul 30, 2018
Tennessee
Hello,

I would love to know which liner you choose as well. We are torn between Reef and Crystal liners. I haven't been able to find any pictures of the Crystal so far.

Thanks!!

Cn2018

Jul 30, 2018
Tennessee
Thank you so much! That is very helpful to know. Just curious, any idea what color it makes the water and do you have any idea where there may be pictures?

Love2Fly

Sep 29, 2019
Newnan
Hello out there! I am needing to pick out a liner and want something that makes the water aqua. We do not want a tan liner. I have seen Reef, which I believe is a Latham product by Plastimyad and Crystal, which I think is another Latham product. We are wanting it borderless but I would love to see some of your pics with either of these liners. Also, if you have another liner that makes your water a pretty aqua/teal color (but not too dark) I would be interested in those as well. Such a hard decision.

Thanks in advance.
Hi did you end having reef as a liner? Please mind to share pictures?

Love2Fly

Sep 29, 2019
Newnan
Hello,

I would love to know which liner you choose as well. We are torn between Reef and Crystal liners. I haven't been able to find any pictures of the Crystal so far.

Thanks!!

Love2Fly

Sep 29, 2019
Newnan
Hi there,
Did you end up picking one of these liners? We are just starting our construction and I'm also torn between the Reef and Crystal liners. Would love to see a picture of what you decided.