Recommendations for automatic liquid chlorine feeder

Apr 29, 2021
Houston, TX
I hope i'm posting this in the right forum. I stopped using a pool care service started using TFP a couple months ago and it's been great. My water is crystal clear and other than adding about 1/2 gallon of chlorinating liquid every day and cleaning the skimmer baskets I don't have to do much of anything else.

Are there recommendations for brand / where to buy a liquid chlorine feeder? I'd love to be able to fill the reservoir every 2-3 weeks and not have to worry about daily additions to the pool, particularly when we are out of town on vacations. I see that HASA has a production called the liquidator, but when i searched for dealers in the Houston area, it appeared most were wholesalers.

I installed an Econ-T Stenner pump which has a built-in timer and 15 gallon tank that I ordered from poolweb.com a few weeks back. Installation was simple and straightforward. Pump I ordered has a 15 gallon per day rating. Pump puts out 1.33 oz of LC per minute. Works really well. Timer turns Stenner Pump on about 30 minutes after pool pump comes on in the early morning hours and injects 4 ppm of LC which is what my pool burns a day in this hot weather in East Texas. So far it’s been spot on. Sure beats the manual measuring and adding LC everyday. Left and went to beach for 4 days and pool was spot on when we returned…..Works for me…

I followed this. Post #4 for the parts list

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.