Central Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I'm thinking of installing a meter in the irrigation box, where my autofill is plumbed. It's 1/2" PVC line, so I don't need a large/expensive meter. I've found a few online, anywhere from $30 - $1000 ... so was wondering if anyone else has done this, and what you used.

I searched, and only found one other thread on it, so maybe it's not a common thing to do.

I'd like to track how much water the pool is losing (combination of evaporation, splashing, etc ...); but figured in the winter, it could also be a good indication if a leak develops.

1598812613941.png

I'm thinking of installing a meter in the irrigation box, where my autofill is plumbed. It's 1/2" PVC line, so I don't need a large/expensive meter. I've found a few online, anywhere from $30 - $1000 ... so was wondering if anyone else has done this, and what you used.

I searched, and only found one other thread on it, so maybe it's not a common thing to do.

I'd like to track how much water the pool is losing (combination of evaporation, splashing, etc ...); but figured in the winter, it could also be a good indication if a leak develops.

View attachment 160379
Stoopalini - what did you go with in the end? I am also looking for recommendations on similar set up... thx!

Stoopalini - what did you go with in the end? I am also looking for recommendations on similar set up... thx!
This is a recent recommendation I came across...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.