I replaced the element in a Raypak Spa-Pak 1102 about a month ago but know it has failed again. It did fine at first but eventually one of the power lines going to the element gets extremely hot. I wouldn't think it would be a water balance issue in such a short time. PH has been around 7.2-7.6, alkalinity is fine. Chlorine may have been a little high for a while because it had been covered and not really used since adding chlorine. I don't want to spend money on a new element if its just gonna happen again in another month.