Burner won't fire... Corrective action taken:
- All safety switches operate, I disconnected them and jumpered the wires getting an error when open and no error when jumped
- roll over switch works, error when open, no error when jumped or connected.
- Spark at pilot and it lights
- fuse on main board good
- Changed the regulator
- Cleaned the burner and pilot
- I get 26.2 volts in diagnostics
- Pilot tube cleaned
- When I disconnect the Sensor Adapter Digital Electronic from the board it senses and give me an error, not certain how to further test this sensor?
- Thoughts...guessing at this point it is the board...hoping for some validation...thanks