R-0600 reagent

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
What is r600? You sure you have the number right?

Oh sorry, I use the OTO so infrequently did not recognize the number.

Donldson

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio
Can you get a new OTO/Red Phenol test locally? When you figure shipping it may be less expensive to just get a whole new kit than a single replacement bottle.

duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
That's a fairly common refill for us.....I am surprised they don't list it....maybe it's tucked away somewhere on the website.

Wish I could ship to ya', GC. :lol:

scott.MI

May 20, 2013
Bay City, Michigan
It doesn't look like any of the test kits they have use the OTO test. They seem to only sell the K-2006 and K-2006C

(c) no color matching as this is a titration test; you are looking for the sample to turn clear (the K-2005 uses a colorimetric test where you must match colors off a comparator);

Since they don't sell the K-1000 or any other OTO, and the kits they do sell don't contain oto tests....No refills for them seems logical...though not having the K-1000 does not seem logical.

What about the HTH 3way test kit and refills? It seems like block and amount of water used is the same, and I thought someone said those regents are actually made by taylor and branded HTH? Since it's not actually taylor could it be shipped to canada?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread