Quick question

DeathB4Me

Member
Jun 22, 2010
23
Las Vegas, Nevada
I just added muriactic acid to lower my Ph from 8.2 to 7.5, it has been about 1 and a half hour since that.
Is it safe to shock rigth now?

I have to have the pool ready because i have kids coming to swim, i know i have to wait four hours after i shock which is about the time they'll arrive.
 

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
20,796
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
You can hasten the whole process and mix the acid and bleach better by brushing. Once around the pool doing the walls, stop and cool off with your beverage of choice, then go do the bottom, have another drink, then go test FC again. Repeat. Just don't enjoy your beverage so much you get tipsy and fall in.
 

dmanb2b

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 4, 2009
3,734
NY
yup...just never mix them together...the bleach and the acid that is. Beverages you can mix all you want :goodjob:
 

Other Threads of Interest