Pump Will Not Turn On

HouTex

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 7, 2011
Houston, Texas
My pump has never given me a problem until now. It was working fine today until I turned my Easytouch to spa mode to run the heater for an hour or so as I occasionally do.

The valves turned to go into spa mode but the Whisperflo turned off during the switch to spa mode and I can't get it to turn back on. The Easytouch indicates that the pump is on, but nothing happens. No clicks, humming or anything. I've turned my breakers (both at the breaker box and within the Easytouch unit) on and off several times and I've checked the wiring and everything looks fine. I noticed that my SWG also appears to be dead which I believe tells me that no power is getting to the circuit (the SWG and the pump are on the same power relay (right word?).

I'm not sure how to tell if the pump is getting power, but I suspect it is not. Any ideas?

Update. Problem solved. You really need to push the breakers on the bottom of the Easytouch unit hard to the left to reset them. I would move it left a bit thinking it was reset, but it has to go all the way to the left before it resets.

Note that when a breaker trips, it only goes half way towards the fully off position. When resetting breakers, you have to click them all of the way off, and then back on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.