Pump questions.

Chuck2u

In The Industry
Jan 26, 2022
Sacramento, Ca.
Hello. I am new here and am hoping for some help. I just bought a used Lazboy hot tub. It's a 2015 model. It has two pumps. Pump one has two sppeds but pump two only has one or is only working on low speed. One section of jets do not work and I suspect the issue is the pump. I changed the fuse hoping that would solve the problem but it did not. When I reset the system by flipping the breaker I get a wrench symbol on the controller screen. I have not however been able to identify an error code. It has a Geko in.xe-5-11 pack. Any suggestions?

I didn't know la-z-boy made spas. Gecko controls I know enough about to seriously dislike them.
Post pics of equipment area, including any labels on the pumps, and control pack with cover removed.
Do you have a multimeter?

You just saved me the expense and embarrassment of a service call.
We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP. We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.