Chicago
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Just got the pool started up yesterday. The pool guys set my pump to run at 2000 RPM and left it that way overnight. Of course curiosity got the better of me and I went to change the pump speed and the pump stopped running. See my signature as well as my build thread below for details. I’ve hit reset on the easy touch and that hasn’t helped. It will run on the spa mode, but not in pool mode. Go easy on me as I am a newbie.
Advice?

Somehow the circuit designation for the pool setting got changed. I changed it back to pool and it seems to be working just fine now.

Yes, make sure the pool circuit is always turned on. I have the intellicenter, but I think it works in a similar fashion to your easy touch. When you program it, make sure the pool circuit is your baseline pump speed and always on when something else is running. Then you can layer in other programs on top of that at higher speeds. For example:

Pool - 1,200 RPMs 6am to 10pm
Skim high - 2,000 RPMs 4pm to 5pm
Waterfall - 2,500 RPMs 7pm-9pm

AC,

Do you have ScreenLogic? If so, show us the following pages..

We can tell you if they make sense...

View media item 1962
Thanks,

Jim R
They haven’t installed ScreenLogic yet. I’m just working off of the control panel. I was able to fix it. Apparently when I went to change the RPM number I accidentally took the pool off the circuit. Put the pool back on circuit and it seems to be working fine.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.