Problem w/ Nautilus CC Plus

WFL3

Jun 5, 2021
New York
I’ve had the unit for about 2 years with no previous issues. Power supply turns on, unit rolls forward smoothly at normal speed for about 10 seconds stops, and the power supply shuts off. Pulled the vacuum from the pool, cleared the propeller, removed tracks/rollers, cleaned out the little gunk/debris from all the different parts, gave it a rinse inside/out, put it back together and tried again with no improvement—it still rolls forward, stops and dies out after about 10 seconds. Anyone experience this or have any ideas on what to do or should I just call for service at this point?

After you did the cleaning, you tried it in the pool, correct?

Check your warranty. Most have 2 or 3 year warranties.

I don't have the same model, but when this happened to me, it was because the impeller had debris (hair) clogged in it. It starts up, sees the impeller doesn't work right, and shuts down automatically. On top of that, when it did work, it was performing poorly. It did require me to unscrew a couple of things but it was obvious once I did and I could put it back together with no problems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.