PoolPartsOnLine.com

MariCucci

Jan 2, 2011
OMG - no! We had the worst way with that company! That was in 2006, then we forgot about it, and ordered again last year, in August I think. Order was screwed up again - and they take absolutely no responsibility for it, left us holding the bag - twice!

poolpartsonline

In The Industry
Feb 10, 2011
Thank you for the kind words... we sure try our best to provide top of the line service... there is one post above of negativity, however we cannot find the name anywhere in our database... there has been a recent trend of someone/some company posting false negative claims about us on the web which are simply not true...

Oct 17, 2009
WoyWoy Australia
Hi , Well Iam in Australia and just ordered some pentair water sensors as spares in case Suntouch ones fail, saves waiting ,from poolpartsonline and I thought the price was good and the shipping reasonable . The website was good and check on process and payment options good . I will give an update when I get them .

Oct 17, 2009
WoyWoy Australia
Hi , recieved my parts 2 days ago , so 11 days to Aust. I think thats pretty good and they emailed me for feedback . So i would give them a thumbs up !! . :)

Other Threads of Interest