PoolMath - Logs Don't Show Eastern Standard Time

Mendy48

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2018
Midland, MI
I just checked my PoolMath Log online and it shows the wrong time of when I entered my FC (8:06am) level and FC levels (8:11am). The PoolMath Logs online is stating that I checked my numbers four hours ago or so. Can this be fixed? Thanks.

This is a known error as it’s actually showing up as Universal time. We’re searching for a fix but somewhat struggling at this time.

This is a known error as it’s actually showing up as Universal time. We’re searching for a fix but somewhat struggling at this time.
Can the log page check the local time on the user's PC and do the math in the browser to time correct?

I came here to post about this same issue and found this thread. What’s the IDE and language the app is built with?

Looks like you guys are using moment.js. See if this sample code helps: @Leebo @redth
Code:
function toTimeZone(time, zone) {
    var format = 'YYYY/MM/DD HH:mm:ss ZZ';
    return moment(time, format).tz(zone).format(format);
}

var CurrentDate = moment().toISOString();
var timezone = Intl.DateTimeFormat().resolvedOptions().timeZone;
var result = toTimeZone(CurrentDate, timezone);
var result = toTimeZone(result, 'America/Los_Angeles');

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.