Dec 26, 2019
Conroe, Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi guys,

I just noticed my Poolmath app is not updating. i took my test results this morning but the app is still showing yesterday’s results in the overview.

D47725DA-329B-4B45-82D2-5F33C99403E4.pngB2440F40-9639-4BBB-8104-B0FF605434D9.png
what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Hi Leebo,

I have tried refreshing it by pulling down a few times but with no luck. I seemed to have fixed it myself by editing the test log and saving it again.

thanks for the help but all is good again?

Well dang, I could have swore that bug was totally squashed as I hadn’t heard any issues with it for some time. Really odd pulling down to refresh didn’t get it to update.

Well dang, I could have swore that bug was totally squashed as I hadn’t heard any issues with it for some time. Really odd pulling down to refresh didn’t get it to update.
Sorry Leebo, I did try to refresh a few times by pulling down. It looked like it was refreshing but did not.

I‘m not sure if this helps you any but it did not update on either my iPhone or iPad. The tests results were input using my iPhone.
Also, it has worked flawlessly up to this point. It is a very clever app.... well done.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.