Poolmath and Borax Box Size

poolneophyte

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Long Island, NY
It's been quite a while (couple of years?) since the size of the 20 Mule Team borax boxes changed from 76 ounces to 65 ounces yet Poolmath has not been revised accordingly. When holding your mouse cursor over the weight of the borax, Poolmath still reports how many 76 ounce boxes are needed. This may confuse new users and should be corrected. If 76 ounce boxes are still available in some markets then maybe a pulldown menu with the box sizes (similar to the chlorine jug size) would be helpful.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Thank you SO much for bringing this up! I HATE when they sell a smaller amount for the same amount of money! I would MUCH rather it cost a little more!

I will get with our IT guy! :hug:

poolneophyte

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Long Island, NY
Just used Poolmath and noticed that it still shows 76 ounce box size for 20 Mule Team Borax. In my area, that size box hasn't been around for the last couple of years. I'm assuming that the change to 65 ounce boxes is country-wide. Can Poolmath be changed to reflect the new 65 ounce box size?

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
It has been fixed the app as seen here: Pool Math

The web site one was to upgraded but guess it did not happen. They will look at it again when the busy season is over.

Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
C About Trouble Free Pool 5

Other Threads of Interest