Pool store funny

Jun 8, 2014
Rogers, AR
I opened my pool on Monday. Today the pool company calls and says...Based on your sample I need to know if your pool is cloudy or clear. I said well it is pretty cloudy considering I have been vacuuming and brushing a lot since Monday but is well on the way to clearing. He asks if I have any issues and I said no. I have tested, backwashed, brushed and vacuumed multiple times and done an OCLT (and passed) to make sure I have nothing funky going on. CYA test is sitting on the counter waiting for water to warm up so yeah I am good. He said umm I just wanted to tell you to add two pounds of shock and run the filter until the pool is clear. It sounds you know what your doing so bye and he hung up LOL:D

:) :)

I opened my pool on Monday. Today the pool company calls and says...Based on your sample I need to know if your pool is cloudy or clear. I said well it is pretty cloudy considering I have been vacuuming and brushing a lot since Monday but is well on the way to clearing. He asks if I have any issues and I said no. I have tested, backwashed, brushed and vacuumed multiple times and done an OCLT (and passed) to make sure I have nothing funky going on. CYA test is sitting on the counter waiting for water to warm up so yeah I am good. He said umm I just wanted to tell you to add two pounds of shock and run the filter until the pool is clear. It sounds you know what your doing so bye and he hung up LOL:D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.