Pool & Spa Build - DFW - North Richland Hills

Nice tile. I’m biased because I too have the Nanz line just in the darker I think. It was an expensive upgrade for us but it turned out great.

Reactions: bankOman
So today they added the coping to the side and back of the pool, not a fan of how it goes from a rectangle to the deeper square-ish size on the side and back. Once grouted will it be noticeable?
PB said they could do two rectangle ones but then would have double the joints. Not sure which route to go….

6A48B9E1-D3E6-402B-912C-0A0B17F91469.jpegE7E4871C-DD6B-4E3E-991B-FEB8928B2095.jpeg4EFEC3C0-2CF9-48B0-AD01-6062ADA6BA7D.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Been a long month or so with not a lot getting done due to the water features being on back order. They finally came in so they were able to finish the back wall. We still have some temp pavers in as we are waiting on the perm ones to come back from hydro jetting the drainage slits. But other than that and some cleanup plaster is around the corner!63AB1F6D-95A2-4CF3-9A86-C03875A5B2E0.jpeg0B4DEFFC-438C-4B01-A10C-117477996BF9.jpeg

Last edited:
bankOman, Your pool is gorgeous! Could you please share your pool builder and whether you are happy with them? I'm nearby in Grapevine and I want to build a pool. Please message me if you don't feel comfortable discussing publicly.
Thanks! We went w/ Watercrest pools in NRH. Sam & Brian have been great to work w/. Great communication throughout the process so far.
Wow. I really like the vertical placement of your pavers to your pool. At first I thought they were equal sizing but I can see they are different. Can I ask what they are?
They're the Melville Leuders Gray Plank pavers. Was really looking for something other than travertine and liked the idea of less maintenance w/ a concrete paver so we went w/ these and think they came out pretty good for a little more modernish look.

Reactions: Cena_sea
Hello!

Just creating a quick thread for our new pool build. We moved in our new house last year and initially were going to put the pool in before COVID hit. Due to the uncertainty of everything we pumped the brakes on that project. Fast forward a year later and things have normalized somewhat we've decided to get back on the pool building bandwagon (w/ a completely different design than we previously decided on) and we're currently under contract waiting for permits.

We did change our PebbleTec choice from Blue Surf to Aqua Blue...I'm hoping this was the right choice!! Also removed bar stools that we originally had in the pool due to not wanting to fight with the robot trying to clean it.

I also do have a concern w/ the skimmer on the tanning ledge, anyone think this would cause an issue?

Here's a drawing and a few renderings to hold us over while we wait for permits to come back and HOA approval so we can get this thing dug. (Late June/Early July)

View attachment 338058

View attachment 338057
View attachment 338059
View attachment 338061
View attachment 338065
View attachment 338062

View attachment 338063
View attachment 338064
Who did you go with? We are near you and starting to get bids. We want similar minus the spa and water feature. Mind giving me the range cost?

Who did you go with? We are near you and starting to get bids. We want similar minus the spa and water feature. Mind giving me the range cost?
We went w/ Watercrest Pools in North Richland Hills. The spa and water features drive up the price quite a bit so I would just give them a ring to get a free bid. Depending on materials you choose for your build I would guess without the spa and water features you'd be looking around the 100k range.

Reactions: Marc1310

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.