Pool Signs?

Isaac-1

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2010
SW Louisiana
As some of you know I am finishing up a renovation project for my pool building (more photos coming soon), and now it is time to start shopping for some new pool signs. Finding the standard no running, no diving, pool rules sort of thing is fairly easy, but what I would really like to find is something about cleaning up after yourself, don't leave wet towels around pool, in bathroom, put up floats / pool toys when your done using them, that sort of thing. Does anyone know a source for these other than having them custom made?

thanks Ike

8corneflakes

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 13, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
I looked all over for 'unique' pool signs. In the end, I had one custom made at buildasign.com it was $50. I thought this was high until I got a quote from a sign maker down the road...$270 for the same sign. I just wanted something custom and funny. The sign is 18"x30" and will hang next to our 'notice there is no P in our ool. This is mine...

https://pdf.buildasign.com/viewpdf.ashx ... nt=Preview

kyle11

May 17, 2012
That is a hilarious sign corneflakes
Especially like the last part about digging your own. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samantha Sabrina

Apr 11, 2012
Bloomsdale, Mo
@Ike,

I have 2 questions about your sign:

1: Are you going to require the pup to wipe the mud off his paws before entering the pool?
2: Can he read? :p

@8corneflakes,

That is one neat sign, I love it! :goodjob:

8corneflakes

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 13, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
I wanted to add two more rules, but didn't want to go with a bigger sign.

*No glass near pool unless filled with alcohol
*If you look better than me in a bikini... cover up!

theresa

gboulton

Bronze Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
Nashville, TN
LOL

That's an awesome sign, corneflakes!

May I ask which type of sign/frame/etc you chose from the site to do that? I may have to do something similar. :)

8corneflakes

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 13, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
When you go to the site, you can choose the size and then select "make a sign from scratch" and it walks you through what you want. I chose white aluminum (040 thickness). I don't actually have the sign yet. I posted the proof. It is supposed to be here via UPS tomorrow. it's going to be my go to site for gifts.