Pool Rover

wipple

Jun 3, 2007
Long Island, NY
EDIT 6/4/07 TMQ I have moved this from 'Reviews' to the regular equipment section to help you get the answers you need!

Anyone have a pool rover. i am looking to upgrade my automatic cleaner for my AG pool. If you have some suggestions I can consider them as well.

I just purchased the Pool Rover Jr last month and cannot say anything bad about it at all. Well I guess that I can say one negative thing about it and that is the electrical cord needs to be un-wound every now and then but it is just a small thing that u will have to deal with any of the cleaners that use a electrical cord for power. It is one of the best things that I have got for the pool in my option. I think that the catch bag is 5 micron and it will really get the fine stuff off of the bottom of your pool that you can never be able to get with a regular net.. I think we paid 350.00 for ours at the pool store but you can find them for around 300.00 online and on EBay. The bottom line is I like mine and would spend the money again to have one. If you look at the specs. for the Pool Rover and the Jr. and one other one that they make for AGP's?? they all use the same motor to power it so I opted for the cheaper of the 3 which was the JR( I think the main difference was the cord length). I think it is made in the good ole USA too :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.