Pool Return/Inlet Replacement- Anyone know where to get one of these?

mlandy

Apr 30, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi All,

This is my first post here. I noticed one of the returns/inlets was missing on my mom's pool. There's a picture below showing the housing for the return. The second picture shows what the actual return/inlet looks like. I've searched a bit and can't find anything similar. Any ideas on replacing this?

IMG_9782.jpg

IMG_9779.jpg

Inyopools is the residental go-to for parts. They are especially helpful when you need their great customer service to track down something rare or discontinued.

**disclaimer: i have not needed them yet and am going from many many posts that I've read from happy members that did. I trust those testimonials being unpaid/ unbiased and just regular people who are known here. I will go right to inyo if i ever need myself because of it.

^^^^^ like that testimonial from a long trusted member who has sent many a happy person there.

Thanks guys. I contacted InyoPools on Thursday using their contact us form on their site. I sent in pictures using that form, but haven't received a response. Is there an email I should be sending this to?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.