Pool Rehab

Greetings Pool Pals,
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to post. I have a 30,000 gallon inground pool which has not been cared for in many years. The loop loc cover is in shreds, the vinyl liner is split in several places and the water is mostly gone, either by leakage or evaporation. So I'm looking at a complete overhaul, ie, new cover, liner and while I'm at it possibly converting to saltwater. I'm in Suffolk County on Long Island. Any educated estimates of what I'm looking at spending? Also, if anyone in my area can recommend an honest pool company to price/do the work will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Pete

What shape is your pool?

Post some pics of your pool so we can see your situation. We need to have an idea if a standard liner will fit your pool or if your pool needs to be measured for a custom built liner.

What is the size and shape of your pool?

Converting to generate chlorine with a SWG is the easiest part of your project.

Maybe @jimmythegreek can ballpark the liner cost.

That looks like the pool needs to be measured and a custom liner made.

Cant recommend anyone that way, too far from my area. That's a big pool, liner ballpark with measure is around 8k, could easily go higher with floor repairs. Replacement cover is about 4-5k if you already have good anchors. Going to SWG isnt bad IF the pump and equipment are decent and salvageable. Will need a large cell for that size prob 2500ish w a timer amd minimum pipe work

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.