Pool Plaster Color

Merc

Jul 11, 2020
Florida
Hello,
We are currently building a pool and I am having trouble choosing the perfect Diamond Brite color. I'd like a darker finish however, I'm a little concerned with fading after reading several posts. Please share your pool pictures, name of your Diamond Brite finish, and any insights you may have. My favorite colors are Midnight Blue, French Gray, and Blue Steel. Thanks!

Welcome to TFP :)

We have a link for you that has all kinds of colors :)

Hey Merc and Welcome !! So here is the deal. You are utterly overwhelmed with the choices and finding that exact perfect match for you. But unless you perfectly replicate the conditions of the picture you see, the color won’t be the same. Each pool is unique with many many factors changing the appearance. One measly little cloud will alter the appearance. Or lots of clouds, no clouds, the sun angle of morning-noon-night..... the list goes on and on. We call them moods and each pool has many many moods.

What you need to do is get yourself into the general ballpark and then when all the variations happen, you will like each one more than the next. Heck, even when it’s ‘not my color’, I have still yet to see a pool in person that didn’t WOW me. So narrow down the big choices, aqua/green, blue or grey. Then get it as close as you can within that sub-category and expect a full spectrum of shades to appear from there.

You will love them all, I promise. :)

Welcome to TFP :)

We have a link for you that has all kinds of colors :)

Thank you for sharing!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.