Pool off about 2 inches.....that ok

cherman

Jun 29, 2020
North Carolina
We have a pro series 20ft pool. There are about 3 poles in the frame where the pool water level doesn’t match the rest of the pool. We have had it abljt a month and it seems fine but what I have read scares me but I hate to have to take it down and redo everything. It’s about 2 inches off at those three poles. So will it be okay another month or so and just fix it next year or should we redo?

So will it be okay another month or so and just fix it next year or should we redo?
No way for us to tell for sure, I'm originally from Vegas but I won't put odds on it either. :) The official TFP reply would be you should get them level. Sure, some pools stay that way all season and do just fine. Once in a while a pool collapses, but that could be from any number of factors like the stability of the base, amount of swimmers/waves. etc. I'd say if you gut tells you to fix it, you probably should fix it. If not for safety's sake, so that you can sleep good at night. :crazy:

Hey, welcome to TFP! :wave:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.