Pool math - share logs

brettch

May 23, 2020
ND
I enabled both sharing options in the iOS poolmath app. I'm not sure where to look or test the setting about user profile. I put the generated unique link into my signature. On clicking that link it seems to just direct to the blog. I've seen a working link in the signature of other members, but the format is much different than what was generated for me in the app. Known issue? ID-10-T user error?

Your logs appear to show just fine. Late last week we did a major server update and I suspect there’s a redirect issue somewhere. I’ll take a peak here shortly. 👍

Related to the Logs question. When viewing logs, is there a way to have the timestamps of readings/additions translated to local time? If not, what TZ are these shown in, UTC (I think)?

Related to the Logs question. When viewing logs, is there a way to have the timestamps of readings/additions translated to local time? If not, what TZ are these shown in, UTC (I think)?
Same request here, please. Any way to have the timestamps in local time? maybe also showing the time zone or (UTC-0400) ?
Thanks!
Christian

Reactions: Michelle22
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.