Pool math - share logs

brettch

May 23, 2020
ND
I enabled both sharing options in the iOS poolmath app. I'm not sure where to look or test the setting about user profile. I put the generated unique link into my signature. On clicking that link it seems to just direct to the blog. I've seen a working link in the signature of other members, but the format is much different than what was generated for me in the app. Known issue? ID-10-T user error?

brettch

May 23, 2020
ND
I found the link on my profile and that one worksk: PoolMath Logs
The unique link generated in app is much different and doesn't work: Home - Trouble Free Pool

Edit: I had the generated URLs typed out fully, but they were automatically replaced with the title of the destination page. Hovering over the above links shows the different links though

JJ_Tex

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jul 17, 2019
Prosper, TX (DFW)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
If you click or hover over someone's user name, you can see their pool math logs.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Your logs appear to show just fine. Late last week we did a major server update and I suspect there’s a redirect issue somewhere. I’ll take a peak here shortly. 👍

brettch

May 23, 2020
ND
Thanks. The link on my profile does seem to work now that I found it.

Does the link in my signature work for you? For me, the PoolMath Logs link generated for me by the iOS app just takes me to the main TFP page

brettch

May 23, 2020
ND
Related to the Logs question. When viewing logs, is there a way to have the timestamps of readings/additions translated to local time? If not, what TZ are these shown in, UTC (I think)?

ccharleb

Aug 12, 2016
Montreal/Canada
Related to the Logs question. When viewing logs, is there a way to have the timestamps of readings/additions translated to local time? If not, what TZ are these shown in, UTC (I think)?
Same request here, please. Any way to have the timestamps in local time? maybe also showing the time zone or (UTC-0400) ?
Thanks!
Christian