Pool Math discrepency between Android app & Windows versions.

drsipe

Gold Supporter
Jul 24, 2020
Middletown, Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
First I would like to say, I love Pool Math, it is by far the best app/software that I have found for tracking and maintaining pool water chemistry.

I just noticed this morning, that the targets and ideal ranges for CH are different between the Android app and the windows versions. I verified that they both have the same pool information (although I have a vinyl liner pool, I use the settings for fiberglass since I have fiberglass steps). The android version has a target range of 250-650 and the windows version has a target range of 220-320.

Screenshot_20210723-071447.jpg

2021-07-23_7-14-30.jpg

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I’ll have to touch base the Jon, but I’m wondering if windows just never got updated. Windows 10 downloads have never really went anywhere and are very disappointing overall. I wonder if he simply didn’t spend the extra hours updating things a few years ago when we updated the levels.

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread