Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Saline Generating Systems Breeze 540
Does anyone know how to get the CSI to log so I can track it? When I enter new logs it is not an option. I have to open the CSI "tab" and enter some additional data to see what the value is, but it never gives me an option to log it. I have selected to track CSI in the settings, but not borates or water temperature. Must I track these as well to allow logging of CSI? I don't use borates.

Does anyone know how to get the CSI to log so I can track it? When I enter new logs it is not an option. I have to open the CSI "tab" and enter some additional data to see what the value is, but it never gives me an option to log it. I have selected to track CSI in the settings, but not borates or water temperature. Must I track these as well to allow logging of CSI? I don't use borates.

you don’t log CSI value manually, but if you check the “track CSI” option it’ll calculate it for you and include the result in your logic

Water temperature is one of the variables for the CSI calculation in Pool Math so make sure you also click the "Track water temperature" in the settings. Once I did that, the CSI number gets calculated for me in the app.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.